We are trained facilitators of the best profiling and assessment tools in the business
Click on a tool below to find out more about its application and uses.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) The Leadership Circle 360 Profile
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
MBTI is the most commonly used psychometric profiling tool used in the world.
The reason it’s so popular is because it really helps people understand themselves better and just as importantly it helps them understand others better too.
We all operate in our own preferred ways, not right or wrong, just our way.
This profiling tool helps us undertand that there are many different operating styles and through greater awareness of ourselves and others, it allows us to collaborate more effectively and produce better results.
To find out more about how this profiling tool could help you, your teams and your business give us a call.
The Leadership Circle 360 Profile
This profile is unique and defines a new standard for leadership development.
TLCP is the only leadership assessment tool that measures competencies AND the operating styles that drive those competencies.
The leadership competencies relate to how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity and courage and improve organisational systems.
The operating styles or 'reactive tendencies' are learned leadership styles that often get in the way of your effectiveness as a leader. Typically these are for example: emphasizing caution over creating results or prioritising self-protection over productive engagement or favouring control over building alignment. These self-limiting styles over emphasize the focus on gaining the approval of others, protecting yourself and getting results through high control tactics.
TLCP is unique in that it reveals a leader's operating system: Internal assumptions (beliefs) that run behaviour in both domains. This insight and awareness allows the manager to see how his/her inner world of thought translates into a productive or unproductive style of leadership. Ultimately, TLCP increases the inner awareness that affects outward behaviour.
- TLCP reveals to a leader what is going on beneath the surface (what may be keeping him/her stuck in old patterns of behaviour) as it cultivates deeper personal awareness and the ability to consciously operate using a more effective leadership style.
- TLCP enhances the value of executive coaching and saves time. With this insight your coach can see the whole integrated picture (competencies and reactive tendencies). Coaching can start at an advanced level.
- TLCP assists in developing teamwork and in succession planning.
- TLCP provides a comprehensive metric for tracking leadership development and cultural change and facilitates ongoing performance management.
- TLCP allows an organisation to measure itself against a large norm-base of similar companies.
- If you want to find out more about this impressive new leadership assessment tool give us a call.